ELKINS KALT WEINTRAUB REUBEN GARTSIDE LLP is a full-service law firm with a focus on the following practice areas: Real Estate and Finance, Land Use and Environmental, Tax, Estate Planning, Corporate, Securities, Hospitality and Leisure, Investment Advisor/Broker-Dealer, Litigation, Employment and Labor, and Family Law.
Phillip R. Lerch
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
A.B., Politics, Princeton University, cum laude
• Represented borrower in restructuring a $97MM permanent loan into a $257MM blended permanent/multi-phase construction loan for a studio and office project in Los Angeles, California.
• Advised seller in an $89MM sale of an office building in Los Angeles, California.
• Counseled purchaser in acquisition of a $22MM retail project in suburban Ontario, California.
• Represented syndication agent and originating lender in a $684MM construction loan for a mixed-use residential, retail and office project in suburban Seattle, Washington, and in the syndication, amendment and restatement, and restructuring of same.
• Counseled property owner and ground tenant in a combined $100MM fee and leasehold refinancing of a commercial property in Santa Barbara, California.
• Advised developer in the refinancing of approximately $60MM of mortgage debt for retail projects throughout California.
• Represented institutional and private party lenders and affiliates in foreclosures, workouts and REO dispositions of commercial properties throughout the United States.
• Advised opportunity funds, other institutional investors and property operators in the structuring of joint venture arrangements for commercial property ownership ventures in New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and elsewhere throughout California.
• Counseled landlords and tenants in the leasing of retail, office and industrial projects in California and nationwide.
State Bar of California
State Bar of New York