ELKINS KALT WEINTRAUB REUBEN GARTSIDE LLP is a full-service law firm with a focus on the following practice areas: Real Estate and Finance, Land Use and Environmental, Tax, Estate Planning, Corporate, Securities, Hospitality and Leisure, Investment Advisor/Broker-Dealer, Litigation, Employment and Labor, and Family Law.
David A. Levine
J.D., University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
B.A., University of California, Berkeley
In addition to his focus on real estate and finance, David has represented clients in a variety of corporate and hospitality matters.
• Counsel to secured lender in an all assets financing involving a portfolio of fast food restaurant franchises in California.
• Counsel to secured lender in a real property secured financing involving a condominium and apartment homes project in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Counsel to borrower in a variety of hotel financings throughout California.
• Counsel to borrower in its industrial portfolio financings in Southern California.
• Counsel to issuer of $2.7 billion of CMBS financing of four hotel/casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Counsel to seller of a luxury, boutique hotel in Palm Springs, California.
• Counsel to developer of a private motorsports facility in La Quinta, California.
• Counsel to landlord of a first-class shopping center in Long Beach, California in its lease transactions.
State Bar of California